Meet our Texas Drug Law Attorney
If you’ve been accused of a drug crime, it’s imperative that you seek representation fast. The attorney you choose can determine your future, so it’s important to go with the best. Here is why Phillip Linder is the ideal drug lawyer due to his vast experience and stellar reputation:
Phillip Linder is Board Certified
in Texas Criminal Law
Board Certification is a lengthy and arduous process that is reserved for lawyers who are highly competent and respected by their peers. To become Board Certified in a law specialty requires that other lawyers attest to your competence, in addition to time and testing requirements administered by the Texas Supreme Court. Phillip Linder strives to achieve the best possible results for each client, and his Board Certification reflects the respect he’s earned over years as a drug lawyer in Texas.
Highlights of Phillip A. Linder’s Accomplishments in Texas Law
- Over 25 years of experience practicing law in Texas
- Tried over 200 jury trials to verdict in Texas
- Consistently earns 10/10 ratings on Avvo
- The Linder family goes back more than 45 years as lawyers in North Texas
- Board Certified by the Supreme Court of Texas since 2006
- Served as a licensed prosecutor for 4 years before becoming a defense attorney
- Admitted in all 4 districts in Texas plus 5 more outside of Texas
- Graduated with undergrad and law degree from Baylor University
Awards and Honors of Attorney Phillip Linder
- Texas Super Lawyer for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Perfect reviews on Avvo for: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Chosen as one of the Top 100 Lawyers Nationally by The National Trial Lawyer Assn.
- Fellow, Dallas Bar Association, 2010
- Appeared in D Magazine’s Best Lawyers Edition, 2011
- Voted one of Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Texas for 2014, 2015, and 2016 by National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Inc.
What Should You Consider When Choosing an Attorney?
Every lawyer will have different credentials, experience, education, and other information on their website, and all of this info makes it difficult to determine the best choice. Read these factors that matter most when choosing an attorney, and note that Phillip Linder excels at each of them:
Experience in the Courts of Dallas
Laws differ by state and even city and district, so have someone who knows the local laws matters. Phillip Linder’s family has ties in the Texas legal community that go back over 50 years. With vast experience working with the laws of Texas, Phillip Linder is steadfast in his mastery of drug laws in the Dallas area.
Reputation and Connections
Let’s face it, who you know matters. After over 25 years of working as a lawyer in Dallas, Texas, Phillip Linder knows virtually all of the decision-makers in the area. More importantly, he’s earned the respect of local judges and prosecutors through his years of honest dedication to the law. Over the years, our Dallas lawyer has earned a reputation for honesty both clients and colleagues can attest to.
Experience in State and Federal Courts
State and federal courts have different laws, priorities, and other details that distinguish them from each other. For lawyers who don’t have decades of experience, these differences can be confusing. Phillip Linder thoroughly understands the subtle differences between state and federal laws. Let his detailed knowledge of Texas law work in your favor.
Why Choose Phillip Linder as Your Drug Crime Attorney?
Board Certified as a Criminal Trial Specialist, Phillip Linder has tried thousands of cases. Experienced in everything from defending drug crimes to capital murder trials, Phillip Linder has earned a reputation as a lawyer who is respected by rivals and colleagues alike. When you’ve been accused of a drug crime, no one has a mastery of Texas law like Phillip Linder.
Call Phillip Linder for a Free Consultation Today!
Drug accusations are nothing to trifle with. The wrong decision can make the legal consequences far worse than they should be. You wouldn’t go into a boxing match without an experienced coach, so don’t go into a courtroom without the most experienced drug crimes lawyer. Call Phillip Linder at 214-329-0376 in Dallas or at 972-649-6490 in Allen to set up a free consultation.